Hi guys! Sorry for being MIA for more than 6 months. I don’t know how to explain this but with works, family and studies; I don’t know how to insert blogging into my life. I am really sorry for that loves.
But the waiting is over. This 2018, I am back into blogging and into your life once again. I do hope you will let me enter your life with open arms.
I am back! Haha! After how many months of taking a break. I can finally say that I am back! And I know that I am almost 2 months late but better late than never.
I welcome 2018 with open arms with big dreams, goals and hopes. I want to make a difference since my 2017 is not really OK. Although I am so thankful for some happening last year but yes for almost 4 months last year, I am in the dark. So to close the door for the bad luck last year, here are my dreams, goals and hopes this 2018.
I am hoping…
- for a better 2018 for my son Keyn because last year, he got bullied by his classmates and friends
- for a better me. I want to be wise.
- to learn to say NO. I am a YES person since I received lots of rejections since elementary days, I don’t want others to feel the same way.
I am dreaming…
- for a happy and successful 2018.
- to travel at least 5 times this year. 2 outside the country and 3 here in the Philippines. I know, this may not happen but no one stops me from dreaming right?
- to win a lottery prize. Haha! Dreams right? keep on dreaming!
I am aiming…
- for a successful business this 2018 since we are starting one.
- for a successful normal delivery (yes I am pregnant!)
- to become successful this 2018. I am tired of dreaming that my year will be different. Now, I am doing my best to make this year a big one.
- to become a better mother. I realized that I neglected Keyn for sometime now. I am not focused on his schools and it made me realized that I am not a hands on ma’am. This year, I promised to myself to become a better mother.
- to be organized. Every year, I want to be organized. But as always, I am a failure on this matter. Therefore, since I am aiming to be successful this year, being organized should be a must.
- to have a thesis title proposal approved. I am on my masters degree now, and this semester, we are proposing a thesis title. Any ideas?
So what are your dreams, goals and hope this 2018? I will keep you on track on my list so that you will all know if I failed or if I am not!
I have so many plans this 2018. And another goal this year? is to have at least 200 blog posts! yes! So now, let’s start the countdown.
1 down. 199 post to go.
Until next time loves.